Experience Legal Executive in Banking
A leading international law firm in Dublin is currently looking to recruit a Banking Legal Executive into its legal practice group.
- Managing a conditions precedent checklist, collecting CPs and reviewing them.
- Preparation and filing of C1s
- Drafting corporate certificates
- Preparing applications for registration in the CRO/LR/ROD
- Drafting share deliverable documents in respect of share security
- Undertaking and reviewing searches in the CRO against obligors
- Reviewing constitutional documents of obligors
- Sealing with requests for title deeds, scheduling, Kefron, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Demonstrate willingness to develop and learn
- Flexible approach, ability to adapt to evolving environment
- Client focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced challenging environment with changing priorities
Please send CV to John Cronin at email@example.com or call at 01 448 5631.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.