Very exciting opportunity bank debt & loan fund accounting opportunity with start up team
- Reconcile & review cash transactions
- Price a range of instruments such as Equities, Options, Futures, Bank Debt, Fixed Income, OTC's and Forwards
- Carry out daily, weekly & monthly NAV functions
- Prepare & review financial statements & annual audits
- Deal with client queries on valuations
- Project work & KPI reporting
- Third level degree
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in fund accounting role
- Bank /debt & loan experience essential
- Wallstreet office system knowledge
- Good attention to detail & accuracy
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.