Automation Project Manager
Automation Project Manager- 12 Month Project
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
My globally recognized Pharmaceutical Client are currently recruiting for an experience Automation Manager to run a 12-month Project at their high-tech site based in Tipperary. As the Automation Manager, you will be reporting to the Associate Director of Automation and you will be specifically responsible for the management of discrete capital projects encompassing the Automation Systems on site. You will be joining a highly experienced team of experts who work collaboratively together and are extremely focused on efficiency.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing all aspects of project delivery including budget, scope, vendor management and management of the project team on site.
- Financial accountability for Automation Spend
- Lead Automation Meetings and support relevant program meetings
- Develop project schedules and document trackers
- Work Within A Cross Functional Multidiscipline Team Environment.
- Prioritize Multiple Tasks While Working to Tight Schedules
- Participate Among Cross-Functional Teams to Ensure Projects Are Delivered on Time and To Required Quality Standards.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to Organize, Plan and Execute Multiple Tasks to Tight Schedules
- Highly Motivated Self-Starter
- Ability to Document Own Work Clearly and Precisely
- Strong Communication Skills
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING YOU?
- Work for one of the leaders in the Industry
- Collaborative working environment where each member's input is valued
- Work in a high-performance, high-speed environment and exposure to latest manufacturing technologies
- Flexible pay rates depending on experience
- 12-month contract position
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.