Opportunity for a controls engineer that seeks to join a global medical device company in Cork
- Generate documentation for the specification, design, development and testing of new equipment & automated systems
- Demonstrate and develop knowledge of PLCs, HMI, vision, robotics, PC software and databases.
- Technically support informed decisions on hardware and architecture selection
- Analyse, understand, fault-find complex automation equipment
- Develop, test and install code changes to existing equipment under change control
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of code to medical device standards
- Level 8 Degree in software/automation/electrical engineering or related discipline and 3+ years experience
- Strong knowledge of automation systems with experience of Allen Bradley and Beckhoff PLC's an advantage
- Strong organisational skills and technical knowledge
- Ability to document own work clearly and precisely
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.