Looking for a Qualified /Part Qualified Audit Senior to join a growing medium tier professional services company based in Dublin City Centre
The successful candidate will join an experienced team of staff with an emphasis on completing client assignments and report directly to both Director and Partners. The role offers excellent career development potential with competitive package.
- Preparation of Audit and Audit exempt files and Financial Statements.
- Delegating workloads and the review of Financial Statements and files prepared by trainees.
- Liaising with clients in relation to their business advisory and financial requirements.
- Dealing with technical queries from clients.
- Monitoring and mentoring of trainee staff.
- Overseeing procedures to ensure compliance with all statutory filing deadlines for CRO and Revenue Commissioners.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Or Part Qualified Accoutant with 1or 2 exams left
- An in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards.
- Post qualified practice accounting experience, an advantage
- Knowledge of Sage/Relate/Xero not essential but an advantage.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, presentation and delegation capabilities.
- Ambitious and eager to progress.
- Self-starter who can critically analyse and assess information.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to use own initiative.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.