A global leading practice are looking for an Audit Senior in Limerick
- Establish relationship with key contacts.
- Assist with the training of junior staff.
- Plan, assign, monitor and review work of junior staff.
- Complete assessment forms of audit team.
- Assist with the planning of audits and accounting assignments.
- Ensure all areas of the work are completed with any exceptions to this being agreed with the manager.
- Prepare draft accounts/report and completion memo (including identification of control weaknesses or areas of improvement) for review by manager.
- Provide regular progress reports to the manager.
- Identify and discuss with manager issues/problems and agree and complete appropriate actions.
- Ensure deadlines met.
- Be able to work on several different assignments at one time.
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Demonstrable audit and accounting experience gained within a professional services firm or industry.
- Technically capable audit & accounts adviser who is able to assist in complex client work.
- Good working knowledge of account and auditing standards.
- Strong communication skills in order to liaise with clients, directors, staff and other professionals.
- Strong Microsoft office skills.
- Previous experience of using auditing software advantageous but not essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.