Looking for an experienced & ambitious Audit Manager to join one growing medium tier accounting firm based in Dublin South
The successful candidate will manage an experienced team of staff with an emphasis on scheduling client assignments, review of files to a high standard and will meet with clients on a regular basis.
- Key member of Senior Management team with overall responsibility of scheduling of workflows and efficient management of the practice with significant partner support.
- Responsible for a large portfolio of clients
- Planning, staff scheduling and timing of workflows in relation to audit, accounts preparation and company secretarial matters.
- Liaising with clients in relation to their business advisory and financial requirements.
- Reviewing audit files, accounts files and other files prepared by the team.
- Dealing with technical queries from clients.
- Monitoring the development of seniors and trainees and completing performance appraisal process.
- Overseeing procedures to ensure compliance with all statutory filing deadlines for CRO and Revenue Commissioners.
- Involvement in billing process, time sheet recording and WIP review.
Successful candidate should be focused on developing a long-term career in Practice. They should be driven to provide excellent client service and have the skills to manage the expectations of a large client base. The role is challenging, and the Partners are keen to recruit a candidate who can contribute to the long term development of their firm and therefore the role offers excellent career development potential.
- Staff and assignment management skills.
- Post qualified practice accounting experience.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, presentation and delegation capabilities.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA or equivalent)
- Ambitious and eager to progress.
- An in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to supervise an audit team.
- Self-starter who can critically analyse and assess information.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to use own initiative.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.