A global financial services company, among the top ten in the world, headquartered in Dublin are seeking an Audit Manager to join their team.
They are located in Dublin South but do offer the option to work from one of their City Centre locations.
Working as part of a team, you will be reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, and you will be responsible for managing and supporting the internal audits polices and producers. This position involves strong people management skills to lead and engage people.
- Assist with the Audit Annual plan requirements and analysis, covering the business regards to risks, information security, AML, sanctions, terrorist, liquidity and capital.
- Be Responsible for the audit project management, ensuring performance, information, reports, policies and procedures that will support the Audit Annual Plan and events scope.
- Supervise Audit Process and progression on the plans, schedules and deadlines, delivering efficiency
- Support the Head, developing risk plan, identifying and mitigating risks and unconformities.
- Manage the Audit Team, engaging and ensuring high quality of work.
- Supervise the performance, monitoring the activities, adjusting audit, reviewing, meeting with the teams.
- Responsible for the audits events which includes the draft of the audit report and finalization of the audit workpapers and issue documents
- Lead actions with outsourcing services, coordinating workpaper reviews by external auditors.
- Lead business groups with regular interaction with the risk leaders and regulators
- Support the three lines of defence, regarding business processes, risks, and controls
- Responsible for process improvements, motivating and engage the teams
- People management, feedback and annual performance evaluations for assigned personnel.
- A Bachelor's Degree or Honours in accounting or finance, Professional Internal Auditor certification
- A minimum of ten years progressive experience in public accounting or internal audit
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Understanding management controls
- People engagement skills to lead and involve reporting lines and different teams
- Communication, Relationship and project management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.