The Audit Manager - managing a wide portfolio of clients, reporting directly to the Partners.
Are you a qualified accountant with strong audit management experiences in practice? Would you like to progress your career into a leadership role within a multinational accounting firm?
Our client is looking for an audit manager, who will become part of the team providing a wide range of audit, accounting and advisory services.
- Manage and deliver of high-quality services to clients
- Lead contact for the client in the production and delivery of high-quality accounts preparation, audit and compliance services.
- Develop and grow a professional relationship with your client portfolio in conjunction with the complete service team.
- Manage the entire client engagement from inception to delivery, to include planning, budgetary control, file review, resolution of significant issues with Partner and client, and delivery of case to Partner.
- Play a lead role in management and development of the team, ensuring a high quality of work.
- Ensure that work is economically managed and delivered to ensure that the case is completed on time and within budget.
- Support the Partner in the development of service provided to the portfolio.
- Act in a business advisory role with the client, grow general and specialist market knowledge.
- Actively seek to generate new business for the firm.
- Participate in personal professional development through regular attendance at professional updates.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years PQE and 2 years Management experience
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting and audit principles.
- Ability to effectively project manage a number of assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive approach to client service and business development.
- Flexibility is an important part of the role.
- Strong commercial acumen and relationship building skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.