Audit Director - Dublin City Centre - €80k
The ideal candidate will be a commercially focused, motivated and ambitious individual looking for a challenge. The role involves the management of a portfolio of clients and delivery of quality accounts preparation, audit and business advisory services.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Audit and Accounts Department.
- Manage workflow within the department, provide an unrivalled client service, lead on business development and deliver the departments commercial performance.
- Manage a portfolio of Audit and Account clients providing all round accounting services and advice.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance Audit Planning, ensuring plans appropriately address audit objectives.
- Lead and conduct team‐oriented, department-wide reviews of audit workpapers and be responsible for identifying and aggregating Quality Assurance Themes.
- Act as First line reviewer of detailed Quality Assurance results and draft Quality Assurance Audit reports.
- Oversee billing, collections, and profitability per assignment within the department.
- Manage client company secretarial compliance.
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships with the provision of ad hoc tax related duties.
- Supervision and development of staff within the department providing guidance on the application of tools and best practice methodologies.
Skills and competencies required;
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CPA with several years post qualification experience.
- Number of years' experience working and leading in a team environment.
- Track record in a mid-tier practice environment at manager level in a quality driven firm.
- A strong understanding of risks and controls.
- Expert knowledge of relevant accounting standards.
- Effective supervision and time management skills with a capacity to prioritise work efficiently.
- A strong blend of technical ability, judgement, and commercial awareness.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A focus on a career in practice.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.