A growing IT company is looking to hire an Audience Manager to join their Marketing team in Dublin
Location: Dublin South
A growing technology company based in Dublin is looking to hire an Audience Manager to join their Marketing team. This company are driven by innovation and have years of experience helping to make Business Management more efficient.
This is a brand-new role within this company and a great opportunity to get on board at an exciting time. This role is a great fit for someone who is hungry for success and enthusiastic about learning new things.
You have a few years' experience running marketing campaigns and are very driven to succeed in a fast pace environment. You can multitask and have strong creative and analytical skills.
- Own the audience Marketing to support the overall Marketing strategies
- Manage all communications and activities targeting your audience
- Grow and accelerate lead generation within your audience
- Own and manage relevant campaigns, multi-channel, marketing campaigns, communications and public relations
- Create strategic relationships inside and outside of the organisation to assist in the success of your plans
- Ensure the desired image and strategic market position and maintain consistent communication across the business regarding this position
- Produce reports for Marketing activities on a regular basis
- Help the wider Marketing team achieve goals
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience running strategic, targeted campaigns
- Previous experience within the IT space
- All round Marketing experience with strong creative and strategic skills
- Brand Management experience
- Experience in lead generation through multi-channel Marketing campaigns
- AdWords and social media campaign management
- WordPress CMS
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.