Have you found yourself reflecting on your career given the current climate?
Are you a fluent German speaker looking for your next opportunity?
Are you driven and ready to take that next step?
If so, Apply Now!
La Crème are delighted to be working with one of Ireland's leading Multinational Pharmaceutical Companies based in the suburbs of Cork. They are recruiting for a German speaking Trial Capabilities Associate to join their ever growing and exciting team. This role consists of reviewing contracts, negotiating disagreements, providing contract guidance and contract process improvements.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Fixed Term Contract Role
Fluent German Speaking
10km outside City centre
- Overseeing clinical contract activities such as contract guidance, contract negotiation, contracts analyses etc.
- Ensuring contract compliance as well as identifying and pursuing process improvements.
- Assisting trial capabilities associates with difficult negotiations and follow up if necessary
- Responsible for standardizing and restructuring contract activities
- Measuring improvements through metrics
- Building good relationships opportunities as well as successfully communicating the company's position during various contract issues.
- Negotiate complex contracts such as, Phase I, PET Studies, Oncology Cooperatives, etc.
- Develop and implement training for new contract associates and customers
- Create and distribute new contract templates and contract specific documentation as the contract process owner.
- Aiding meetings with other contracting department
- Be the primary contact and process owner between TC and the company's legal processes
- Bachelor's degree in Science or similar discipline
- Bonus to have a Masters in Clinical Trials
- 3-5 years' experience negotiating contracts
- Fluency in German and English
- 2 years project management experience
- 2 years clinical trials experience
- Bonus to have previous finance experience- Invoicing, PO's etc
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- understanding of GDPR and other privacy regulations
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Process driven
- Strong critical thinking skills
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.