An excellent opportunity to join an exciting company
Our Client, a leading Bio pharmaceutical company based in Dublin are looking for a strong end to end Associate Supply Chain Manager to oversee their Virtual CMO's
- Interface with internal and third party Distributors as well as internal/external Suppliers to resolve day-to-day supply chain and logistics issues.
- Includes issues related to product supply, forecast adjustments/variations, supplier service and customer performance. Escalation must be performed if agreement on solutions cannot be reached.
- Lead and prepare regular (monthly) cross-functional demand and supply review meetings with internal and external partners. Documenting the meeting minutes and action log.
- Execute the ERP-based purchase and sales order processes from receiving incoming orders, placing purchase orders, through confirming and tracking shipments to delivery and payment in order to meet customer requirements.
- Manage the relationship with carriers and customs to assure timely and continuous supply.
- Communicate supply chain/logistics issues and delays promptly, and facilitate resolution as needed.
- Manage the Supply Chain through a firm understanding of your customer/supplier contracts. Maintain compliance with the contract requirements as identified through CPA notifications and resolve in the timelines defined.
- Monitors and improves Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for assigned portfolio of Customers/Suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree required and APICS certified an advantage.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years supply chain experience.
- Experience working with an ERP system and performing all inventory and sales order processing transactions.
- Understanding of supply chain management in a complex manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, packaging and labelling of pharmaceutical product in a cGMP environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills and comfortable with dealing with individuals from different functional areas and at all levels within an organization.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.