An excellent managerial opportunity for experienced project engineer
This global-leading FMCG company places a high emphasis on creating a work environment where people can perform to the highest level. Their Core Values define the expectations they have of each other and they hold each other accountable for working within these standards of conduct. This is a fast-paced work environment, with continuing success and expansion.
This role will be responsible for the delivery of the site capital agenda, with overall responsibility for the project execution, capital budget, schedule and delivery of capital plan.The role will be responsible for providing the sites with the engineering technical support required to deliver key site programs. will be responsible for delivering a diverse portfolio of multidisciplinary capital investment projects across Irish manufacturing sites. This role reports directly to the National Engineering Manager.
- Responsible for the overall execution of sites' Capital Plan (including scope, contract strategy, resource requirements, communications plans, safety and quality management, risk management, budget and schedule management) for Irish manufacturing sites.
- Provide technical leadership as required across all sites, to deliver the key site initiatives
- Manage site project engineering resource required to deliver the engineering agenda
- Responsible for delivering the engineering and procurement standards, including technical and commercial aspects, supplier relationships and performance management of key capital programs
- Identify and develop strategic supplier relationships to support effective management
- Degree qualification in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering (Level 8)
- 7+ years process industry experience in engineering
- Strong demonstrated experience in capital project management experience particularly in the management of a multi-disciplinary portfolio
- Strong experience in stakeholder management, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated skillset in the following;
- Contractor and Construction Management
- Business case and capital approval
- Process plant technical standards
- Project concept development
- Design, Procurement and Installation
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.