Associate Director Risk
A multinational financial services company are seeking an Associate Director within their Risk department.
Located in Dublin City Centre.
This firm has presence in key countries around the world, providing the best experience and services and advisory projects to the biggest investor and asset manager global companies.
They are experts in governance, Risk, Compliance, asset, investment management and funds.
Working as part of a team, you will be reporting directly to the Chief Risk Officer, you will be evolving in large risk projects management, supporting the Irish team and market.
- Assist clients and teams regards to regulatory, producing and checking AIFMD, UCITS, CPO-PQR, Form PF, Solvency II, OPERA and EMIR
- Manage analytical Interpretation across all asset classes providing the right communication results of many risk measurements, including Value at Risk, Stress Testing, Liquidity Analysis, Greeks, Back Testing and instruments including derivatives.
- Data management performance, performing accounting, compliance and risk analytics through different tools and systems as RiskCore, RiskMetrics, SQL and Bloomberg
- People management, mentoring, training and supervising junior, new hires on the day -today
- Support the quarterly fund board meetings, updating directors on information's related to the risk side.
- Responsible for the fund governance meetings, managing committee, assisting different groups and locations
- Assist CRO with ad-hoc client and internal queries, providing adequate documentation and backup of all operational processes
- Support different teams concerning new fund launches and helping onboard new clients and funds
- Assist different groups in the in relations to launches and maintaining new clients and funds
- Follow regulatory changes and analysis to be enlightened of new regulation and implications on the asset
- Build a relationship with groups, clients and with the asset field
- A minimum five years in a risk management
- Degree in Finance, Business or others, and a MSc degree.
- They will have some experience in dealing with both external and internal clients and will have worked as part of a team.
- Be proficient in problem solving, striving to use own initiative to take ownership of the task.
- Ability to understand/interpret new and existing regulatory requirements within the Asset & Wealth Management industry
- Communication, Relationship people management and project management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.