Associate Director of Risk, Controls & Governance - EMEA
The Associate Director of Risk, Controls & Governance - EMEA position is a role in one of the most prestigious Investment Solutions Company, based in Dublin City Centre.
This will initially be a 6-month daily rate contract.
Working as part of a team, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Regulatory Change and Risk Management, and you will be responsible for supporting the Global Business Solutions regards to Risk and Compliance, Controls and Governance. This role will have direct reports, so previous people management is an advantage.
- Support the business on all accountabilities related to first-line risk and control
- Assist the GBS operations teams guiding to help the company understand their risk profile.
- Stablish clearly understand about change delivery and operational risk
- Responsible for the Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSAs), guiding the best practices to the business by training, framework controls and documents
- Support infrastructure for the Enterprise Risk Management, ensuring that all the risk in data has been mitigated, captured, having the appropriated controlled and measure through risk measures and key risk indicators (KRIs)
- Report risk to the Global Business, organizing regional meetings, communications, and programs.
- Build a relationship with the stakeholders, engage the groups to evolve in the risk culture, continuous improvement and excellence.
- Engage the appropriate people takes place on the incident and events in activities related to mitigations, risk events reports, analysis, analytical comments, improve suggestions to increase risk culture and awareness.
- Senior experience in Risk Management Operations in Financial Service Industry, advantageous if in the contact of change or product
- Post degree in Business Management, Finance, Accountant
- Experience in infrastructure for track record as a capacity, coverage and industry.
- Understanding management controls
- People engagement skills to lead and involve reporting lines and different teams
- Communication, Relationship and project management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.