Associate Director, Outsourced Manufacturing
A leading bio-pharmaceutical in Cork is looking for a highly experienced supply chain professional to manage their contract manufacturing organizations. You will lead the respective CMO Management teams for assigned CMOs and support implementation and execution of CMO initiatives as part of the larger CMO governance model.
- Responsible for the supplier relationship and performance management of assigned commercial drug product contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs)
- Responsible for driving performance of the strategic relationship under the direction of the department Sr. Director and in conjunction with Commercial Manufacturing, Analytical Operations, Quality, Development as needed
- Serve as the primary day to day contact to support the relationship between the organisation and the assigned CMOs
- Manage external manufacturing activities and relationships. Serve as the day to day internal representative for CMO management at assigned CMOs.
- Support and effectively execute CMO Management initiatives and cross functional efforts, processes and strategies to ensure supply performance is achieved.
- BA/BS with 10+ years of relevant experience in a related field or
- MBA or MS plus 8+ years of relevant experience in a related field
- Prior experience managing contract manufacturing highly desirable
- Experience in pharmaceutical operations and cGMP environment(s) highly desirable
- Travel required - up to 25%
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.