Enterprise Risk - Associate Director | Dublin City
There is a brand new Enterprise Risk - Associate Director position on offer in the heart of Dublin City Centre. The Enterprise Risk - Associate Director role is with a global asset management company providing a huge amount of experience and exposure across the business.
The ability to progress your career within this global asset management company is visible given the nature of the company and their exciting growth plans.
The opportunity to lead the design of enhancements to the corporate financial risk framework provides exposure to senior stakeholders both in Ireland and abroad. The exposure gained provides exciting opportunities and challenges, helping you to develop both personally and professionally.
The Enterprise Risk - Associate Director role is offered on a full-time permanent basis with a generous salary and bonus potential. The benefits package on offer
- Lead the planning and designing of the implementation of enhancements made to the corporate financial risk framework
- Heavily involved in the development of a global model to support corporate credit and market risk, providing leadership on business cases and liaising with senior stakeholders and the 1st line of defence throughout
- Update any new requirements to the financial risk policies as required
- Work in tantum with senior stakeholders to provide expert support and guidance
- Provide lead and support for assessments of strategic risks and any related reporting required
- Close liaison with various 1st and 2nd lines of defence to assist with defining and enhancing the corporate liquidity and pension risk frameworks
- Support in the development of the risk appetite, risk culture and risk reporting processes
- Previous experience designing, improving and enhancing financial risk frameworks within the asset management industry - hands on experience is essential
- Management experience is essential for the successful candidate
- Strong stakeholder management skills are key
- A CA/ACA, CFA or risk management qualification with a minimum of seven years' experience in a similar role is required
- Excellent written and oral skills - high-quality reporting skills are essential
- Analytical and interpretive skills are key for the successful applicant
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.