Transfer Agency AVP Role with a Global Asset Services Provider
Daily activities are as follows;
- Will act as second in command to the TA Manager and work in a client facing role, speaking on Internal & External Forums.
- Review service quality, production systems, and client reporting within cash and trade operations.
- Analyse complex and variable issues to resolve issues and ensure team deliverables meet performance and quality expectations.
- Recommend quality reviews of cash management services, production systems, and client reporting.
- Manage performance, identify areas of development/training and make recommendations for pay increases, promotions, terminations, hiring, etc. of team.
- Contribute to planning, budget management and formulation of procedures.
- Experience in a related Transfer Agency dealing within a Cash & Trade Operations team.
- Ideally have Leadership experience for an offshore team.
- Proven experience in creating and implementing processes that result in improved business performance.
- Effective verbal and written communication and analytical skills. Education
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.