AML Manager - AVP
This is an exciting permanent position for a AVP AML professional to join a fund services company based in Dublin City Centre.
You will be joining their growing AML team. This team is responsible for managing and developing and AML Risk framework across the business and AML MI reporting.
· Ensure all AML documentation is collected correctly from both clients and investors
· Sign off on due diligence files and maintain a record of all AML investors
· Be involved in reviewing documentation provided and the safe keeping of these documents
· Act as a subject matter expert for AML across the business
· Action sanctions and PEP screening where necessary
· Aid in report findings for the committee and board
· 5 - 8 years AML experience in a similar financial services firm
· ACOI qualification or working towards
· Previous experience of Lexis Nexis and strong Microsoft Excel skills
· Strong communication skills and attention to detail
· Experience working with stakeholder
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.