A financial services institution is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their team.
The Assistant Project Manager will assist in the day-to-day planning, procurement, construction and operational stages of a Project.
This role would suit someone with a keen interest in project management, contractual, commercial and financial aspects of construction projects.
Depending on the project, the Assistant Project Manager may assist with:
- Developing the project brief.
- The appointment of design teams and other support functions.
- Supporting the preparation of planning permissions, statutory applications, the site acquisition process and other necessary consents.
- Administration and management of project documents.
- Support the management of the contract during the operational phase.
- Third level qualification in either engineering, project management or a business related area.
- Minimum 2 years working within an Architectural/Consulting Engineering/Project Management or similar environment.
- Experience in the compilation of project documents.
- Contract administration or cost management experience would be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good stakeholder management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.