Are you looking for your next career move within the FMCG industry?
With a diverse portfolio of products and customers, coupled with a strong record of growth and expansion in domestic and international export markets, our client is looking to hire an Assistant National Account Manager to assist with the management of key customer accounts ensuring the continued expansion of business opportunities.
Our client is a privately-owned company established over 35 years ago in Cork and is considered a leader in its' market segment of high-quality food produce.
Business Development & Account Co-ordination
- Liaise with key retail account contacts on a regular basis to ensure they continue to be satisfied with the company's products and service and resolve any customer concerns. Champion the retail customers' needs within the business and ensure clear communication and management of all customer-related projects and deliverables.
- Carry out store audits to identify opportunities for new business and provide product guidance in retailer product portfolios to assist the company's product development department to identify new products and consumer trends. Monitor levels of customer NPD and seasonal activity and assist key accounts with the marketing of own brand products.
- Assist Commercial Manager in the preparation of presentations to trade, contract manufacturing and retail customers including head office sampling sessions of new products developed and obtain feedback for the R&D Dept.
- Liaise with Production and Logistics regarding scheduling requirements for new orders and any issues regarding the supply of product to key accounts.
Customer New Product Development Requirements:
Work in conjunction with retailers' buying offices and their product developers to create and launch own branded products including;
- Liaising with the company's NPD, Quality, and Production and Procurement departments to ensure product technical brief, recipe and ingredient development, packaging development and production scale up is as per retail customer brief and requirements.
- Manage project critical path timelines from initiation of product spec from retailer to post launch review.
- 3rd Level Degree Holder of a business, marketing or marketing related degree.
- 1-2 years' experience in fast paced customer focused role.
- Food & Beverage (FMCG) sector experience is essential.
- Very strong IT skills - Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work well under pressure, skilled at prioritisation and strong project management experience.
- An entrepreneurial approach with a can-do attitude.
- A passion for food and the success of the Irish food industry and the ability to represent a food company that prides itself on creating great tasting, wholesome and high-quality products.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.