Looking for a Qualified Accountant to join one growing company at Assistant Manager level based in Rathmines
You will oversee a variety of accounting areas. You will work closely with partners at all levels of the business to deliver financial statements/management accounts, tax returns, VAT returns and supervise some of the juniors in the office.
The company offers a competitive salary package for the ideal candidate.
- Deliver the financial reporting requirements for a portfolio of clients
- Plan and oversee the auditing process
- Prepare Corporation /Personal Tax Returns and VAT Returns
- Prepare financial statements for a diverse range of client structures and differing complexity
- Liaise with auditors in respect of the financial audit of client entities
- Attend client meetings & maintaining client relationship
- Mentor new trainees and assist them with technical issues
- Qualified Accountant with 2- 3 years' work experience in Practice or SME
- Direct experience of producing financial statements, management accounts and tax /VAT returns
- Proven experience as an auditor
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
- A good, detailed knowledge of local finance legislation, regulations and best practice
- Experience of developing and coaching juniors
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills & work efficiently with own initiative and lead the team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.