Assistant Manager - Customer Engagement Team is responsible for the performance and daily supervision of the assigned team of Account Negotiators.
Assistant Manager - Customer Engagement Team
Responsible for the performance and daily supervision of the assigned team of Account Negotiators. Team and individual performances to be driven through regular coaching/appraisal sessions whilst maintaining effective levels of customer service.
This is a 6 month FTC located in Maynooth
- Meet Team performance targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Effectively supervise all Team members on a daily basis to maintain overall operational performance standards
- Conduct monthly Performance Management reviews for assigned employees in line with department and group policy.
- Apply a range of Coaching methods to continually improve individual performances
- Provide staff with up to date expertise in call handling to ensure a balance is maintained between quality and productivity
- Drive effective levels of customer service
- Maintain Operational Excellence methodologies at the core of all activities
- Drive Change Management initiatives within area of responsibility
- Comply fully with the Bank processes and procedures
- Comply fully with the industry regulatory procedures directly relating to the Bank
- Effective handling of customer complaints (verbal and written)
- Possess a detailed understanding of relevant legislation, i.e. Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears, Consumer Protection Code 2012 and the Minimum Competency Code.
- Strong Commercial Awareness.
- Excellent PC skills (use of database, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Coaching and knowledge sharing abilities
- The successful candidates will ideally possess QFA or minimum APA qualifications
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Display Leadership qualities and excellent people management skills
- Have a proven track record of commitment to deliver quality service and an ability to prioritise.
- Possess excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and a structured approach to balancing a wide range of tasks / objectives.
- Have an ability to work as part of a wider Collections team operating to tight deadlines.
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to work on their own initiative and under pressure.
- Have an ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels throughout the organisation.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the end to end Mortgage fulfillment and servicing process
- Possess an expert knowledge of the arrears and collections management process
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.