Assistant Financial Accountant - 10 mth Contract role Waterford
This role will ideally suit a a person from a practice environment with a reasonable statutory accounting knowledge and is comfortable both around Microsoft Excel and Computerised Accounting Packages.
- Monthly Payroll.
- Posting Invoices, bank payments etc. to computerised financial package.
- Preparation of company accounts (2).
- Importing company accounts (40+) to a computerised group consolidation programme.
- Preparation of Group reports including monthly variance reports, monthly guidance reports, individual company reports and consolidated accounts.
- Qualified/ part qualified accountant.
- 3-4 years experience in an accounts environment.
- Candidate will require an absolutely professional approach to the role as he/she will be dealing with one of the largest privately owned groups within it's sector in Ireland.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/ Excel.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.