Great opportunity for an experienced part qualified accountant to join a Global Financial Services company's Cost Reporting team in South Dublin
Assistant Cost Reporting Accountant
Part Qualified/ Finalist
This is a great opportunity for a finalist accountant looking to take their next step in their career with a Global Financial Services company. This role will support the accounting for cost across the group ensuring cost is recorded accurately for both management and statutory reporting on the general ledger.
- Month End duties such as accruals and prepayment review and posting journals
- Assist in the preparation of monthly cost reports and metrics
- Support the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process.
- Full responsibility for IntraCompany Trade and Non Trade Process includes settling inter/intracompany Expenses and loan balances
- Coordinate Monthly Payroll with outsourced payroll provider. Setting KPIs for outsourced Payroll providers. Posting all Payroll month end Journals.
- Intercompany Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Work alongside with Accounts payable function
- Review the work and mentor other junior staff in the team
- Detailed Analysis reports at the month end of all Cost lines across the groups plans and forecasts
- Preparation of the yearend financial statements and audit packs
- Dealing with external auditors queries
- Review the Budget and incorporate amendments according the new budget
- Set online banking manual payments across multiple banks and approval of same
- Building strong relations with various internal and external stakeholders
- Project work and other ad hoc duties as required
- Part Qualified/ Finalist (ACCA, ACA, CIMA etc.)
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role with a good understanding of P&L and business drivers
- Experience with MS Office and accounting packages
- Ability to multitask and to work to tight deadlines with a strong attention to detail
- Self-driven to have ability to work off own initiative and also a good team member
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dealing with stakeholders
- Enthusiasm and Motivated
If this seems like the next step for your career, Please do not hesitate to apply directly
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.