Company Secretarial role on a 12 months FTC with an international bank
Our client is an international bank seeking an Assistant Company Secretary to join the Legal team on a maternity cover for a period of up to 12 months.
The Irish branch of the bank services European clients in relation to wholesale banking, treasury services and global markets products.
- Act as company secretary for a number of regulated and unregulated European legal entities;
- Ensure the activities are conducted in accordance with applicable company law, regulatory requirements in respect of corporate governance and the company's policies and procedures;
- Planning and organisation of general meetings, board meetings and committee meetings, including preparing agendas, drafting resolutions, taking minutes, and ensuring decisions are executed;
- Maintenance of the statutory registers and record keeping system
- Collaborate in establishing new legal entities or close inactive legal entities.
- Relevant company secretarial experience;
- Experience in the financial services sector is essential;
- Experience in preparing complex minutes for board and committee meetings;
- ICSA qualification is an advantage.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON 014321555 OR BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.IE FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.