Insurance Multinational | Permanent | Dublin City Centre
A well-known and established insurance company is seeking an Assistant Company Secretary to manage the day to day company secretarial activities of the company's divisions.
The role reports to the Head of Legal and the successful candidate will be a senior member of the company secretarial and legal team and enjoy significant board level interaction.
A strong benefits package is on offer and the organisation is open to flexible working arrangements.
- Provision of end to end company secretarial services to the Board of Directors and sub-committees;
- Attendance at board and committee meetings, finalising meeting agendas, preparation of minutes and following-up on action points;
- Assisting the company with complying with regulatory requirements, such as maintaining up to date corporate documents and maintaining up to date statutory registers;
- Managing general shareholder meetings and extraordinary meetings;
- Advising on corporate governance requirements arising from Irish company law and Irish corporate best practices.
- Company Secretarial experience at a senior level in the financial services, ideally in insurance.
- ICSA qualification is a must.
- Experience interacting frequently and directly at board level.
- Very hands on attitude and experience.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON 014321555 OR BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.