I am delighted to be working with a homegrown Irish company on their search for a talented Social Media mogul whose goal is to continue their career growth towards brand management.
I am delighted to be working with a homegrown Irish company on their search for a talented Social Media mogul whose goal is to continue their career growth towards brand management. The ideal candidate will have a huge interest in the food industry and will have an innate understanding of how to make a brand stand out from the competition.
Location: On the Cork/Kerry border
What does a day in the life of this role look like?
Digital Strategy & Brand Building Activities
- Develop and implement an effective digital strategy in conjunction with the brand strategy and annual communications plan.
- Plan, write, design and schedule social media content across all platforms in order to grow the company's social media following and communicate its brand message.
- Deliver engaging content and effective communications as well as creating the necessary artwork, video and photos to accompany content, taking photographs and videos where necessary.
- Create and design, campaign and marketing materials such as Facebook and Instagram graphics and videos, and other marketing assets aimed at promoting the brand.
- Create and optimise digital advertising marketing campaigns delivering key performance metrics and campaign analysis.
- Coordinate the redesign and re-launch of new website - including delivering and maintaining a new eCommerce offering.
- Support the Sales & Marketing Manager in implementing the brand strategy and communication plan including; - Liaising with retailers when necessary on the implementation of trade activity and promotion plan and ensure activation and compliance at store level. - Communicating with field sales team on and on-going basis to ensure store promotions and brand communications are successful at store level. - Work with external agencies in the implementation of ATL and BTL campaigns in-line with brand strategy.
- Manage attendance at consumer and trade shows including the organising of yearly calendar of events, design and implementation of stands and event coordination.
Innovation & New Product Development:
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager to implement innovation pipeline and new product development strategy.
- Analyse and interpret brand, market and consumer data and make recommendations on new markets, channels and target customers for the brand.
- Conduct market research (including consumer groups) to validate new NPD ideas and packaging concepts.
- Assist with the development and management of the innovation pipeline from initial brief to final review of products including; product packaging design and marketing plan to support all new product launches.
- 3rd Level Degree Holder of a business or marketing related degree.
- 2-3 years marketing and commercial experience within the FMCG sector with exposure to working with retailers and excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe illustrator/Photoshop.
- Proven experience and success in development and implementation of digital marketing strategies and content.
- Experience in managing Social Media channels; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Food & Beverage sector experience a distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.