Great opportunity for an up and coming accounts assistant to grow in a global Financial Services Company in South Dublin
This is a great opportunity for an Accounts Assistant or recent graduate with 1-2 years' experience who wants to take on more responsibilities and grow in a Global Financial Services company based in South Dublin who will provide great support to ensure your success.
- Support multiple finance teams, assisting in the posting of month end journals
- Assist with the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process
- Assist the financial reporting team, helping to post journal entries within the financial ledger system, analyse balance sheet movements and prepare reconciliations, provide analysis of actual Profit & Loss performance to Plan and Prior Year
- Accounts Payable and Receivable duties
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Support treasury operations across the team, helping to reconcile bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Projects will also form an aspect of this role, with the candidate expected to be able to manage and successfully deliver projects working with colleagues within the Finance, Support and Business functions and teams
- Other general ad hoc duties as required
- Degree in Accounting & Finance
- Someone who is pursuing a profession accounting qualification (Recent Graduate)
- Experience with MS Office and accounting packages
- Strong work ethic, with ability to multitask
- Ability to work off own initiative but also a good team member
- Strong interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the role for you please do not hesitate to apply directly
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.