Excellent opportunity for recently qualified or part qualified accountant to join a leading organisation in Waterford
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliations.
- Debtor ledger maintenance and credit control.
- Posting of daily receipts and the update of all relevant information
- Hedging the company against foreign exchange exposure
- Management, take up and posting of bank transfers
- Organisation and control of all international collections
- Sales and purchase invoicing
- The control and issuing of credit notes
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- VAT, VIES and Intrastat Returns
- Implementation of all procedures relating to set up of new customers and suppliers
- Preparation of weekly management reports
- Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist in year-end audit and liaise with external auditors
- Ad hoc duties as they arise
- Part Qualified/ Recently qualified Accountant
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.