Assistant Accountant requires for a leading organisation in Waterford
Morgan McKinley have an exciting opportunity with a Waterford based company who are looking to hire an Assistant Accountant to joing their finance function.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts within specified deadlines
- Preparation of weekly management reports within deadlines
- Debtor ledger maintenance and credit control
- The posting of all daily receipts and the update of all related information
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliations
- Hedging the company against foreign exchange exposure
- Management, take up and posting of bank transfers.
- Organisation and control of all international collections.
- Sales and purchase invoicing
- The control and issuing of credit notes
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- VAT, VIES and Intrastat Returns
- Implementation of all procedures related to setting up new customers and suppliers.
- Assist in year-end audit process and liaise with external auditors
- Addressing IT issues as they arise
- Contributing to ongoing system development in the Administration Function
- Cross training and cover for other team members
- Responding to queries and reporting as they arise
- Any other ad hoc projects as they arise
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.