Exciting career opportunity for an Asset Manager with a growing company
Asset Manager-Real Estate
Location: Dublin South
Salary: €38,000- €45,000
Excellent opportunity for a Financial Professional with a keen interest in the mortgage process and local property markets. This Asset Manager role is with a growing mortgage provider that can offer a career path with clear progression and development. This is an exciting opportunity- don't miss out, apply online today!
- Manage the administration for the real estate assets that are in possession of receivers and property agents
- Have an understanding of the local property market in relation to individual properties
- Responsible for getting properties ready for market in the best possible condition, in the shortest time to achieve the best market price available
- Having informed knowledge of property values, ability to review and query asking prices on a case by case basis with Senior Management
- Manage the offer and sale process from beginning to end
- Liaise with 3rd parties e.g. solicitors, agents, receivers for a smooth sale process
- Ensuring any discrepancies are highlighted on any cases in receivership to management
- All relevant important documentation in relation to the property is received
- Minimum of two years' experience in property management
- Ability to influence and drive processes for a successful result
- Excellent PC skills especially Excel and database systems
- Ability to show initiative and follow through on tasks
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of conveyancing and conveyancing issues is an advantage
Apply Online Today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.