Product Associate Director - Funds
Product Associate Director
The role of Asian Product Delivery Associate Director is to efficiently & successfully manage implementation of product initiatives, dedicated to Asian markets, across all European domiciled active investment products. Working in close partnership with the Asian Product Development the successful candidate will be responsible for leading large & complex product initiatives across all phases of the product life-cycle, including reshapings and introduction of new capabilities and product features. The role will support the product development process as a subject matter expert on fund regulations, particularly Asian requirements, operational readiness and risk management.
- At least 7 years in investments/product development and/or consultant experiences.
- Experience of working on European domiciled products distributed to / dedicated to Asian markets and working with Asian-based teams essential
- Previous experience of leading complex cross border product initiatives, with evidence of delivering, new and innovative solutions.
- Exposure to working on European domiciled products to International markets.
- In-depth knowledge and application of investment strategies and portfolio management.
- Prior investment management experience, fund due diligence, or investment consulting experience is a plus.
- Deep and pragmatic knowledge of the regulatory environment in both Europe and Asia impacting product set up with the ability to find solutions to enable the implementation of the firm's product strategy in an efficient manner with prudent risk management.
- History of investment management experience.
- Strong Project Management skills/
- An elaborate knowledge of regulatory policies in international markets.
- Extensive knowledge of fund accounting.
- Industry recognised certification (CFA, CAIA)
- A commercial orientation to ensure that client-centricity
- A proven track record of proactive innovations to meet product related regulatory requirements.
- The ability to influence design solutions for ever-changing commercial and client needs.
All interested candidates should send CVs to Susan Nix - firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.