Our client based in Co Limerick are seeking an experience Area Sales Representative to join their team.
This role will be to target and gain new business in the Co Limerick and North Cork area specifically in the Agricultural sector. You will work closely with the sales team and attend monthly sales meetings within the plant.
This role will require a drive and passion for sales, with the self-motivation to push sales and achieve monthly targets.
- Identify, profile and target potential new customers in an assigned territory.
- Schedule and attending new business meeting with prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain the sales pipeline of potential new business.
- Work closely with the General Manager and sales team to achieve monthly sales targets and objectives.
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Skills and Requirements
- Field sales experience within the agricultural sector desirable but not essential.
- Agriculture or similar degree desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication and a proven track record of building and maintaining successful customer relationships.
- Motivated, self-disciplined and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent time management and territory management skills.
- Hold a full clean driving licence.
If you are an experience Area sales Rep or looking to build a career within sales and coming from an agriculture background, click apply or call Victoria on 061 430 939 to discuss further.