Irish Software Company are hiring an Accounts Receivable Specialist on a permanent basis to join their busy finance team based in City Centre.
This person will be responsible for resolving queries and dealing with customers. Managing overdue payments and working closely with management to escalate issues when needed.
- Monthly Bank and Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing weekly and monthly summary reports.
- Reporting regularly on progress against specified objectives, goals and performance targets.
- Assisting across the finance department as required and other ad-hoc duties as assigned by manager.
- Processing of customer and project set up on internal system.
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy, combined with excellent numeracy skills.
- Be highly motivated and with the ability to manage personal deadlines.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with relevant parties as required.
- Have excellent planning and organisation skills including the ability to prioritise and manage large volumes of work.
- Proficiency in the English language is a requirement.
- Have strong computer skills especially in computerized accounting software and MS Office.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working in a similar role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.