Opportunity for a fluent German speaker just outside Cork City
Morgan McKinley is delighted to present an exciting opportunity for a fluent German speaker in a well know multinational company based on the outskirts of Cork City.
This is an excellent role for someone interested in working & living in Cork for the next year.
The ideal candidate will be very ambitious, a "go to" person for their team & respective colleagues for information on AR billings & have a positive & outgoing attitude.
Duties of the role:
- Responsible for daily Cash Applications of payments from customers
- Effectively analyse all outstanding customer aging through FSCM to identify collection priorities
- Engage with customers by phone or email to prompt collections using market best practices
- Resolve & track any customer queries as well as customer disputes
- Analyse account discrepancies
- Validate O2C master data requests
- Fluency in German & English
- Adaptability & flexibility is essential for this role
- 2-3 years' experience previously in a finance function
- A degree in Business or Accounting is an advantage
- Excellent Excel skills required
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
For more information on this position, please contact Rachel or Jill on 021 2300 300 or else email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.