Accounts Payable Specialist wanted for fast paced Investment company based in Dublin City Centre
- Review, reconciliation, posting and allocation of invoices on General Ledger and related systems
- Timely and accurate generation and processing of payments
- Providing reporting and analysis of data
- Liaise with the business to understand cost drivers
- Dealing with vendor / supplier queries
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Assisting in data compilation for VAT & CT computations
- Involvement in process improvements to optimise efficiency.
- Minimum 2 year experience in a similar role
- A proven ability to understand and use General Ledger and Payables systems (Great Plains/Dynamics Experience would be an advantage) and reporting and data analytics tools
- Experience with online Banking systemsStrong skills in Microsoft suite (Excel, Access)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize and work with large volumes of data
- Proven focus on continuous improvement
- Deadline driven and results focused
- Strong and confident communicator with good interpersonal skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.