Analytical Technical Specialist
I am delighted to be working with a top class biopharma in Cork who are hiring a QC Analyst to joing their Process Sciences team.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical and in process analytics experience to provide multidisciplinary expertise and technical support to the team. They will be responsible for assisting in the effective and efficient execution of analytical test methods and for supporting analytical continuous improvement projects.
- Good knowledge of protein chemistry and analytical techniques particularly HPLC
- Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting
- Support small scale analytical test method optimisation activities
- Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
- Participate in cross-functional problem-solving teams for troubleshooting and investigations
and Quality functions
- Support lab compliance with site safety and environmental standards
- Prepare and review of technical documents, procedures, metrics, etc.
Process Sciences ANALYTICAL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required
* MSc/BSc. qualification (Science)
* At least 2 years' experience in an analytical/ small scale process development role in QC or an analytical/process development group.
* Experience with ASTRA & EMPOWER software, Agilent/Waters HPLCs preferred but not required.
* High level written and verbal communications with advanced PC skills.
* Self-motivated and ability to work as part of a team with good project management skills.
* Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
* Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, problem solving teams etc.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.