An Analytical Development Supervisor is required to lead an analytical development team in a Global Pharma in North Dublin.
The main purpose of the role is to meet project deadlines, mentor individuals to become a subject matter expert and to ensure transfer of products to commercial laboratory.
- Review of new analytical methods for development products/APIs and liaise with QC to identify requirements for successful transfer.
- Assist in new product introductios. Co-ordination of Method transfers, Raw material supplier approval, Method validation/verifications and cleaning validation.
- Providing technical guidance on analytical method development and validation
- Providing analytical support to Technical Affairs for projects in early and late stage development.
- Participating in project and cross departmental meetings.
- Performing laboratory investigations and deviations for any non-conformances.
- Managing project timelines.
- Mentoring development chemists (junior and senior)
- At least 3-4 years' experience working within a cGMP environment (HPRA and FDA approved).
- People management experience of 1-2 yrs. within a lab environment with a proven track record of effectively scheduling & delegating Analysts' work would be desirable.
- A BSc (Hons) in chemistry related subject is a must M.Sc or Ph.D desirable
- Extensive analytical experience in particular chromatography related
- Ability to critically review analytical data. Possessing excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify analytical issues and follow up with corrective actions.
- Experience of preparing for regulatory audits.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.