AML/KYC Analyst | Contract
There is an exciting new AML/KYC Analyst positions available in the heart of Dublin City Centre. Located directly beside a variety of public transport lines, this position is very easily accessible.
This company offer the opportunity to obtain experience on a team that operates at a global level, taking on a large amount of responsibility from day one.
The AML/KYC Analyst role is part of a larger team that work collaboratively, in a manner that maximises time and provides an excellent working culture.
- Escalate records that are at high risk to more senior management and ensuring sign off as per policies and procedures
- Continuously updating databases and system as per most up to date documentation
- Drafting risk assessments, gathering KYC and AML documentation
- Work as a member of a fast paced team to ensure all client records are maintained in line with policies and procedures at a high quality level
- Building relationships with share stakeholders in order to leverage information to improve client satisfaction
- Implement and provide assistant to Senior Management with projects as required across the business
- Previous experience working in the funds industry with a strong knowledge of AML/KYC regulatory frameworks both in Ireland and abroad
- Fluency in Italian or French would be a distinct advantage
- Strong communication skills are essential for seamless interaction across various teams including compliance, risk and audit
- Must have excellent verbal and written English skills
- Analytical skills are required along with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within policies and procedures
- Prioritisation skills are essential
- Must have strong Excel and Microsoft Office experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.