We currently have positions open for the role of Aircraft Engineer (EASA CAT A or B1 / B2)!
Morgan McKinley is currently recruiting for the role of Aircraft Engineer (EASA CAT A or B1 / B2 engineers) to join our client's Dublin Maintenance Base.
This role requires the successful candidates to take responsibility for the maintenance and certification of A320/321 and or A330 aircraft. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a proven track record in an aircraft maintenance environment.
- Performance and certification of Line Maintenance work up to and including A Checks, to ensure compliance with prescribed airworthiness standards
- Perform duties assigned by your supervisors in a safe, timely and diligent manner in accordance with the approved standards and company procedures
- Full utilisation of all IT systems in use throughout the maintenance department
- Adherence to all company, regulatory and Health and Safety requirements
- Strict adherence to the relevant airport regulations and directions
- Maintain the work environment and work vehicles in a clean and safe condition
- Play an active part in the continuous improvement programmes which are ongoing within the Maintenance and Engineering Department
- Responsible for the delivery of key KPIs for the department
- Hold a current unrestricted EASA Aircraft Maintenance Category A and or B1 / B2 Licence on A319/320/321 and CFM56 and/or B1 / B2 licence on the A330 and CF6 80E
- Familiarity and experience of using IT systems including the MS Office Suite
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Capable of and prepared to work shift, based on a 24 x 7 pattern
- Prepared to complete a medical questionnaire and medical examination
About the role:
- Competitive salary + package of benefits
- Location: Dublin airport (prime location)
- Working hours: 4 days on (2 days + 2 nights) + 4 days off
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.