An exciting opportunity for junior freight forwarders looking to improve their conditions
AIR FREIGHT Coordinator - DUBLIN NORTh - EXPORT/IMPORT
This Morgan McKinley exclusive client provides one-stop solutions for the global logistics management of high-value merchandise.
Working as part of a busy airfreight team you will work closely with your colleagues and manager to deliver an excellent service experience to all the clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure all export/import shipments are expedited in a professional and timely manner.
- Updating and maintaining logs / systems.
- Log, investigate and resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
- Liaise with airlines in a professional manner in order to meet operational requirements and to maintain up-to-date schedule information and shipment status reports.
- Day to day operations to include dealing with customers/customs clearance/ airlines & other reports and administration duties.
- Ensure all quality controls procedures are updated and adhered to.
- Must have minimum of 1+ year's relevant air freight experience within a freight forwarding company ideally within an export/import desk.
- Possess a positive customer focus
- Good organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Knowledge of customs procedures, as400/Customs Matters is a bonus.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work on his/her own initiative.
Package: Competitive market salary, Pension, Health Insurance, Travel Insurance, 25 Days Annual Leave
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.