Our Dublin based client, a leading international consulting company, are looking for an Agile Project Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for building valuable relationships with clients and developing a strong track record on delivery throughout the full life-cycle of projects.
- Client Delivery: You'll be responsible for delivering key strategic projects for blue-chip clients, through methodologies such as Scrum and traditional waterfall Prince 2/PMP, ensuring service quality on one or more engagements at a time, leveraging your knowledge and sector experience to transform client IT deployments to deliver business value.
- Business Development: You'll be responsible for leading proposals and client presentations for complex projects or elements of highly complex programmes that require significant involvement from vendors, and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals.
- Leadership: Drawing on your skills and experience, you'll create innovative insights for clients looking to leverage their vendor framework, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A proven track record of delivering business value from IT as a project manager through agile methodologies.
- Have a proven ability to be able to take a 'big picture' delivery and project management view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of contract types and engagement approaches
- Having a track record of delivery within a number of large scale IT transformation projects, taking ownership of delivery across internal client teams
- Have a Project Management track record with a blue chip consulting or systems integration firm within a leading Enterprise/Organisation
- Have worked in one or more of the following sectors: Utilities, Banking, Consumer Goods, Tech and Media, Public Sector, Health, Transport
- Accreditation in Scrum and practitioner experience as a Scrum Master
Please note: All applicants must have a valid stamp 4 visa or hold an EU passport.
Apply through the link below!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.