An experienced agile professional is required to develop and roll out agile and strategic capabilities for the organisation
- You will be leading the Agile program on site, dealing with the global Agile and OPEX teams to develop Agile in the organisation
- You will provide key oversights and governance for the top priority projects on site
- You will support the Plant Lead for monthly reporting and improvement wave reporting
- You will execute Kaizen events in areas of high need for support, develop capabilities of managers/team leads to carry out Kaizen events autonomously.
- Ideally you will develop and roll out agile capability for the organisation
- In addition you will contribute to strategic thinking both for the Agile/Lean activities on the site as well as overall site strategy, support Plant lead in developing site strategy document.
- You will lead the Innovation and Data Analytics functions in the organisation
- You will bring Innovative ideas to Business Case level
- Experience with leading large scale change/agile initiatives
- Looking for strong project management experience (PMP/Prince2)
- Ability to indirectly influence leaders and teams to change mindset, management infrastructure and technical systems
- Experience in developing and delivering training in lean tools and concepts for change agents, managers and team members
- Experience in TPM execution preferable
- Experience in developing strategy, leading strategy development workshops with senior leaders preferable
- Experience in leading Innovation functions from ideation through business case to delivery of benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.