One of the world's leading tech companies is looking to hire an experienced Agency Search Specialist for LCS with German in Dublin
Agency Search Specialist, Large Customer Sales with German
Location: Dublin City Centre
Duration: 11 months
Languages: German and English
Our Large Customer Sales Agency teams partner closely with the leading agencies in the German market to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird's eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help agencies shape and grow their businesses in the digital age and to advise them on the client's broad range of product solutions.
As an Agency Search and Automation Specialist, your key responsibility will be to drive business development via our Agency partners by identifying and planning account opportunities and implementing solutions at scale for our agency-covered clients. You will also develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the agencies' and customers' core business objectives, challenges, and business position relative to the industry, the market, and their competition.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the agency and be first point-of-contact for product related questions
- Work in tandem with Agency Sales Manager on how to strategically develop our Search business at the agencies
- Liaise with agencies and customers to implement solutions, and partner with sales teams to ensure Search solutions are prioritized where relevant
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience in client-facing consultative sales, preferably in the Advertising/Digital industry
- Analytical skill set
- Ability to speak and write English and German fluently and idiomatically
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- Knowledge of Search and Automation products
- Relevant experience in creating online marketing and advertising strategies for performance focused clients. Experience presenting to clients and stakeholders
- Strong presentation and communication skills. At ease working in multicultural, cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of the agency landscape and experience in working with performance and media agencies
- Ability to build strong client relationships and to influence
- Highly analytical and data-driven, with project management experience. Ability to create strategic programmes to drive performance (e.g. scalable implementation plans)
- Knowledge of Third party adTech providers (e.g. Adobe, etc.)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.