A leading multinational company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for an Executive Assistant to join their team.
Do you have initiative, flexibility, and thrive in fast-paced environments? Do want to work with colleagues who are passionate about what they do and make an impact on a global scale?
I am hiring an experienced Executive Assistant to provide support to the Regional Vice President of Global Corporate Sales EMEA. As an EA, you will work in close partnership with the Business Manager and the Leadership Team to provide seamless support.
This position requires excellence in primary administrative functions, as well as the responsibility for executive-level interfaces, contact with partners, as well as contact with all levels of the companies employees.
The ideal candidate for this role will need to be able to navigate and change directions quickly within a fast-paced environment, have stellar interpersonal skills and initiative, demonstrate good judgment, maintain a high level of confidentiality, set priorities, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Being detail-oriented and having consistent and timely follow-through will be essential to success. A calm and reassuring manner, bringing confidence and focus to the role will be highly valued.
- Proactively manage complex calendars with the utmost attention to accuracy and timelines.
- Plan and coordinate complex domestic and international travel itineraries.
- Prepare expense reports in a compliant and timely manner. Ensure expense policy compliance across the team.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics for All Hands, events and offsites, including venue selection and meeting details.
- Manage and maintain team aliases, headcount, and space.
- Budget management for team
- Provide administrative support to include opening new hiring requisitions, onboarding of new employees, equipment procurement and management, space allocation and relevant moves, alias maintenance, and headcount management.
- Work on special projects as needed
- Internal and external event management
- 5+ years of senior level business administrator experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational, planning, time management, project management, problem-solving, and anticipatory skills.
- Be able to execute in relatively ambiguous and complex situations, prioritizing and juggling multiple projects at once, work independently, be self-motivated and action oriented.
- Able to build effective working relationships inside and outside the group with varying levels of collaborators and accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals and groups.
- Exercises sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, and professionalism applied in all transactions, maintenance of utmost confidentiality with sensitive and personal information.
- Demonstrate a positive "can-do" attitude, maintain confidentiality and be an effective team player.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
A good sense of humor and ability to connect with people inside and outside the team is a huge plus.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.