Leading Social Media Company Looking for an Executive or Administrative Assistant
A leading tech and social media company is looking for a dynamic, energetic, and organized Aministrative or Executive Assistant in DCC! In this busy, forward-thinking environment, you'll get to work at the Director level and across timezones. The location offers great onsite facilties and free food. If this role is of interest, please apply today!
- Schedule internal and external meetings for multiple executives, including recurring and ad-hoc meetings
- Coordinate attendees
- Manage hectic and complex calendars and room bookings
- Prepare expense reports
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
- 2+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
- 2+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience for 1 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple tasks and activities
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management or ticketing system
- Capable of exercising judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- Capable of problem-solving
- Skilled at organization and coordination
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent relationship builder
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.