Leading Social Media Company Hiring An Advertising Operations Specialist
We are looking for a research assistant to work with the SMB Programs team and help execute research programs. This role will be part of the PSO organization that is focused on supporting our global small business organization through a better understanding of how businesses can grow using our platforms.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in media or advertising eﬀectiveness research methods along with a natural curiosity to understand how things work. They should be analytically minded, a great communicator, and able to partner with other XFN teams.
● Experience in working on social media advertising
● Ability to communicate clearly with clients about the research programs, ads and campaign set-up, analysis and results.
● Comfortable using Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
● Great project management skills Preferred Qualifications
● Understanding technical concepts such as Pixel
● Experience in working on research studies (A/B tests, surveys, interviews)
● Working knowledge of SQL or other programming languages
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.