Accounts Receivable - Galway
Based in Galway, the successful candidate will report to the Credit & Collections Team Lead of a fast-paced goal-oriented Credit & Collections department.
The successful candidate will join a leading Multinational with amble opportunities to progress one's career. You will be offered an attractive salary and benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supporting the ongoing transition of activities including daily cash application, reconciliations, Management of Direct Debits and Refund process.
- Assist and support in the Financial and SOX audits
- Assist in completion of month end close process
- Support for Credit Analysis
- Support preparation of monthly Bad Debt Provision Reports, Cash Target & Key KPI metrics
- Primary lead for telephony reporting and support for the team
- Participate in continuous improvements in banking processes, e.g. automation
- Regression and UAT support for SAP enhancements
- Supporting the Credit and Collections team with Ad Hoc activities
- Support preparation of Cash Target and Collection Effectiveness reports for daily team huddle meetings
- Participate in projects on behalf of the Credit and Collections team
- Participate in process improvement to enhance customer satisfaction
- Quarter end/Public holiday support as required
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts receivable role - preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background
- SAP- Collections Module or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- 2ndEuropean language an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Attention to detail and organized
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced high-volume environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.